Insomnia & Sleep Problem Treatment
Do you have difficulty getting to sleep? Or do you have a hard time getting back to sleep once awakened?
Dr. Jere Jarrett helps people with sleep troubles by finding the exact source of the problem and recommending a nutritional and supplementation program, as well as chiropractic adjustments to calm the nervous system.
Dr. Jere finds that the most common causes of sleep problems include an out-of-control adrenal gland; allergies or a nutritional imbalance, such as B vitamins out-of-balance, or insufficient minerals; and a nervous system on edge. He will find the exact causes of your sleep problem.
Get effective treatment for sleep disorders
Good sleep is one of the cornerstones of wellness. As a wellness expert, Dr. Jere can provide you with a different approach to solving your sleeping problems, without the use of sleeping pills. That’s because Dr. Jere is trained and experienced in finding the root causes of sleep problems and treating them with natural means.
Alternative treatment that gets results
Dr. Jere’s treatment program for sleep issues will depend on the cause. Typically it includes spinal manipulation, massage therapy, nutritional counseling and can include ergonomic advice concerning pillows and mattresses that can help improve the quality of your sleep.
Exam and Consultation Special Offer
- Complete diagnostic exam to determine the root cause of your condition
- Includes first treatment
- Health and medical history evaluation
- Lifestyle and diet evaluation
- Full treatment plan, including lifestyle recommendations and diet and supplement plan
- Get any questions answered
- For only $150. Usual price is $300!
- To make an appointment, call 727.447.4647 or click here to request an appointment online.
Effects of insufficient sleep
Inadequate amounts of sleep have been linked to both health and quality of life issues. These include:
- High blood pressure
- Heart disease
- Premature aging
- A general lack of energy
The following are some of the many causes of sleep disorders. All of these are important factors to consider, but there may be a core cause of your sleep disorder such as nervous system and spinal joint dysfunction.
- Adrenal gland problems
- Nutritional imbalance
- Dietary stimulants
- Sleep environment
Tips for preventing Sleep Problems
Dr. Jere will make recommendations on diet and supplementation to help handle your sleep issues.
There are lots things you can do concerning your sleep habits and your general lifestyle habits that can help prevent sleep disorders. Sleep disorders are usually the result of health conditions that can be averted. Here are a few ways to prevent them:
- Exercise regularly
- Avoid taking naps throughout the day
- Limit your intake of caffeinated beverages
- Refrain from eating heavy meals for dinner
- Eat an early dinner before 6pm
- Go to bed at the same time each night
- Get up at the same time each morning
- Keep your bedroom at a cool, comfortable temperature
- Make your bedroom as dark as possible when you’re ready for bed